Responsible for overseeing/conducting cybersecurity services described below and collaborating with team members on the monitoring, testing, remediation, and documentation of ongoing projects.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Cybersecurity, the Cybersecurity Engineer operates in a consulting role to TCDI’s clients and will work on projects both independently and jointly with other team members.
- Evaluate policies, processes, procedures, and technical controls for compliance with regulations and standards including HIPAA, PCI, NIST, GDPR, ISO 27001 and other relevant requirements.
- Configure, implement, monitor, and support security software/systems including SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Forward and Reverse Proxies, Web Application Firewalls, Two Factor Authentication, IAS, Internal/External Certificate Authority, Network Access Control, Encryption, and VPNs.
- Perform Penetration Testing, Secure Network Evaluation, Network Monitoring, Threat & Risk Investigation, Incident Response, Policy Review, and Compliance Auditing.
- Perform incident response activities including identification, response, investigation, and remediation of potential breaches of and issues surrounding data security.
- Proactively identify security problems monitor performance trends, perform upgrades and make recommendations to security hardware, software, processes, and procedures as required.
Work and Skill Requirements:
- Attention to detail along with accuracy and specificity in documentation and reporting.
- Minimum 5 years of information or network security-related experience.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: CISSP, CISA, CFCE, CRISC, SANS GIAC.
- Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of the internal affairs and client work.
- Experience with security policies and procedures, and IT audits preferred.
- Experience working in a professional services environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Security/Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Business or Engineering field; Advanced degree a plus.
- Ability to pass background checks
- Evening or weekend work sometimes required to meet client requirements.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment
- Prolonged computer work daily
- This customer-facing role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and professionalism.
If you are interested in joining our growing cybersecurity team then this may be the right opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Information or network security-related: 5 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
Job Locations: Greensboro, NC and Cleveland, OH
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org