Cybersecurity Sales Associate
Do you want to be a part of an exciting opportunity to have a strategic impact on growing our cybersecurity services division? Are you an experienced sales professional who is excited to take on your next challenge? This could be the next phase of your career.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Sales Associate to help us with our next phase of growth — which includes a strategic addition of our team.
This sales professional will focus on selling cybersecurity services which includes penetration testing, security assessments, and other consulting services. Industries targeted will include law firms, accounting firms, healthcare providers, and other highly regulated companies. To be successful in this role, the candidate should be highly professional, a seasoned sales hunter and will play a significant role in shaping TCDI’s strategic direction.
About the Opportunity:
The ideal individual should have experience in consultative sales solutions with an emphasis on information technology (IT), or more specifically, cybersecurity sales.
The Sales professional will receive a sales target for a defined region or territory and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. TCDI will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.
Work and Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of success selling information technology or cybersecurity solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong sales prospecting skills
- Communicate the significant value proposition of TCDI’s cybersecurity offerings. Instill confidence among clients with your personal thought leadership and the company’s footprint in the cybersecurity space.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to TCDI, working closely with direct report and forecasting through TCDI Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member to facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and coordinating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Use their experience to uncover the key drivers of value for the client and is skilled in articulating the value of our solutions, and is able to differentiate the company’s solutions in the marketplace.
- Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Leverage the value of TCDI’s solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company. Establish customer relationships that enable TCDI to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferred emphasis in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Marketing)
- Polished executive presence with ability to interact easily with senior-level executives as well as high-level IT staff as a consultative partner
- Comfortable and fluent with cybersecurity and information technology terminology
- Working knowledge of all office based applications and CRM (Ideally Salesforce)
If you are interested in joining our growing cybersecurity team then this may be the right opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 3+ years of success selling information technology or cybersecurity solutions
Job Location: North Carolina – Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham or Winston Salem areas highly preferred
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com