Join TCDI’s Executive Vice President and General Counsel,
Timothy M. Opsitnick, at Georgetown Law’s 15th Annual
Advanced eDiscovery Institute (AEDI)
Georgetown Law’s Advanced eDiscovery Institute (AEDI) has been empowering organizations by sharing knowledge for 15 years. We hope this year you will be able to join TCDI on November 15 – 16, 2018, in Washington, D.C. to experience hands on sessions, expert speakers, and discussions on the industry’s hottest topics.
Date: November 15 – 16, 2018
Location: The JW Marriott, Washington, D.C.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Attend hands-on sessions addressing cell phone forensics and data breaches;
- Explore emerging issues like the dark web, biometrics, and blockchain;
- Join eD Talks focusing on innovation in the law and how technology is transforming litigation;
- Learn about the impact GDPR is having on organizations; and
- Network with peers and other industry leading experts.
To learn more and to register, please click the button below.