Technical Support Analyst
Software support position for customers using proprietary software applications used for litigation matters. The individual will be responsible for working directly with Project Managers, eDiscovery Specialists and Analysts in supporting our clients as well as internal users. A normal work day will include setup of end user accounts, troubleshooting technical issues and offering support and guidance on how to best use the system based on the client’s goals, all while providing superior customer service.
- Provide customer support by communicating directly with clients by phone and email. Investigate and resolve reported platform and project issues, assess and troubleshoot basic connectivity and technical issues.
- Escalate unresolved technical issues to IT, Development, and project teams.
- Create and distribute user accounts, reset passwords, and answer client inquiries regarding basic functionality of our software.
- Participate in enhancement initiatives and provide proactive feedback regarding system performance, suggested enhancements, process protocols, and training or support needs of team.
- Work closely with development team to submit system bugs or performance issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be well organized with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior focus on quality-control and ensuring accuracy of work-product.
- Focused on providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work flexible hours and periodic on-call rotation.
- Experience providing support for eDiscovery software is a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com