Greensboro, N.C. (August 1, 2018) – Technology Concepts & Design, Inc. (TCDI), a pioneer in data security and legal technology, announces CyberPulse 365, a managed service that combines multiple technologies to provide a holistic threat management and monitoring solution. The solution, which includes security information and event management (SIEM), vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, endpoint protection and data loss prevention technologies, offers an advanced level of protection that was previously cost prohibitive to small and medium sized businesses.
The security practices and technology that have served as the foundation for TCDI’s core software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) clients are now available as a standalone offering. CyberPulse 365 provides small to mid-size enterprises (SMBs) best-of-breed technologies and access to leading cybersecurity experts so they can proactively detect and defend against cyber threats. CyberPulse 365 is powered by SecureOwl, a security appliance that is installed onsite and administered remotely by the engineers in TCDI’s Security Operations Center (SOC). The managed security service delivers a comprehensive solution for monitoring, detection, control, and protection.
“We are seeing an increase in cyber-attacks on small businesses and the repercussions of a data breach can be devastating for these owners,” says Eric Vanderburg, Vice President, Cybersecurity of TCDI. “CyberPulse 365 offers an affordable and accessible solution to protect critical data and their businesses’ reputation.”
TCDI’s managed security service includes the following capabilities:
- Cybersecurity Monitoring and SIEM Platform: An integrated security information and event management (SIEM) platform provides robust cybersecurity monitoring andalerting. The SecureOwl appliance collects logs from devices on your network including servers, workstations, switches, routers, firewalls, and storage devices. It then encrypts and sends the information to TCDI for analysis and archival.
- Threat Detection and Automated Remediation: Events are analyzed in real-time, and TCDI correlates information from various devices to gain a holistic understanding of the threat. In addition to manual notifications, certain events can trigger automatic workflows to mitigate the threat such as disabling an account or the quarantine of a device.
- Malware Protection: Advanced malware protection combines endpoint protection, centralized monitoring, rapid virus definition deployment, and access to optional incident response and malware sandboxing services to provide a powerful defense against an attack.
- Vulnerability Management: CyberPulse 365 identifies issues with incorrect configurations, system changes, or software bugs so they can be corrected before they are exploited by hackers or malicious insiders. TCDI will scan client networks monthly and deliver a list of vulnerabilities and prioritized remediation actions.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) policies are enforced across devices to control how data is used, stored, and transmitted. Some actions may trigger an alert while others are automatically prevented, thus stopping data from traversing to unauthorized cloud services, external devices, or unknown email recipients.
Learn more about CyberPulse 365, powered by SecureOwl, here.