Kathleen is a skilled lawyer and eDiscovery professional with expertise leading large scale eDiscovery projects. She brings strong analytic skills with an in-depth understanding of the litigation life cycle and EDRM process providing document management solutions and litigation support for complex litigation, governmental investigations, and related matters.
- Temple University
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Litigator, Lord & Whip, PA
- Managing Attorney, Special Counsel
- Managing Attorney, Consilio
- Member, Maryland Bar
Member, Maryland Bar Foundation
Recipient, Leadership in Law Award (Maryland Daily Record)
- Former President, Women’s Bar Association of Marylan
- Former President, Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Civil Litigation
Industries Worked On:
- Health Care
- Anti-Trust/HSR Second Requests