Last modified April 19, 2017
TCDI respects and safeguards the privacy of all personal information in all of its forms and locations under which we manage. This is a trust placed with us by our clients and is extended to all whom we reach in the course of doing business.
Information We Have and How We Use It
- Information we host. In the normal course of business, TCDI hosts data provided by our clients which may contain personal This data is provided by, and hosted for, clients who have engaged TCDI to provide general data hosting services, as well as, legal technology support for legal discovery (ESI processing and document review & production), investigations, assessments, or litigation management. This data and information are used for the sole purpose of performing the legal processes for which clients have engaged TCDI’s assistance.
- Information users give us. TCDI collects a limited amount of personal information from client-approved users of our legal technology The personal information collected is used for automated user authentication and user verification of callers to our Client Support Center.
- Date, time and length of visit
- Pages visited
- Domain name/IP address
- Visitor’s location
- Browser name and OS type
- Device type
We use this information for statistical analysis intended to help us improve visitor experience to our website.
- Information hosted for clients. TCDI does not sell, share, or otherwise forward any information received from clients outside of expressed client direction associated with the legal processes for which the information is a part.
- Client-user information. TCDI does not sell, share, or otherwise forward any information provided by users of our systems. Internal access to personal information is restricted to those with a need to have for uses solely as intended when the information was collected or received.
- Website visitors and CRM information. TCDI does not sell, share, or otherwise forward any information received from visitors to our public website or persons who have provided information retained in our CRM system.
- For legal obligations. TCDI may disclose information as reasonably necessary to meet applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
TCDI maintains the highest levels of commitment to information privacy and security. We maintain strict physical, technical and administrative safeguards in the process of protecting your information. We implement strict access controls and regularly train our people on data privacy and security practices. We review our information handling, storage and overall processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems and information. Access to personal information by TCDI personnel is on a need to have basis with access control reviews performed regularly.
Choice and Transparency
- Data we host. TCDI is a data processor for the data and information hosted for clients. Therefore, our clients (data owners) are ultimately responsible for issues associated with information being hosted. TCDI will make every effort possible to assist clients with access or correction requests.
- Website cookies. If you prefer not to allow us to collect this information, change your browser settings to disable
- Provided Information. If you would prefer not to give your information through our web contact form, you can call TCDI directly at (888) 823-2880 and ask for someone in business If you have questions or need to correct information previously provided to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Have Questions or Concerns
TCDI takes seriously all questions and concerns regarding information privacy and security. If you have privacy questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. All inquiries will be investigated and elevated until resolved.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
Our Privacy Notice may change from time to time but this page will be updated with the most current version at all times.