Responsible for assisting/conducting cybersecurity services described below and collaborating with team members on the monitoring, testing, remediation and documentation of ongoing projects.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Cybersecurity, the Cybersecurity Analyst operates in a consulting role to TCDI’s clients and will work on projects jointly with other team members.
- Assist with the evaluation of policies, processes, procedures, and technical controls for compliance with regulations and standards including HIPAA, PCI, NIST, GDPR, ISO 27001 and other relevant requirements.
- Responsible for performing, with direction, the following: Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Network Monitoring, Log Review, Incident Response, Forensic Collections, Policy Review, and Configuration Review.
- Assist in the identification, response, investigation, and remediation of potential breaches and issues surrounding data security.
- Proactively identify security problems, monitor performance trends, perform upgrades and make recommendations to security hardware, software, processes, and procedures as required.
Work and Skill Requirements:
- Attention to detail along with accuracy and specificity in documentation and reporting.
- Minimum 2 years of information or cybersecurity-related experience.
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: Security+, SANS GIAC or relevant vendor certifications for security products.
- Demonstrated skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the internal affairs and client work.
- Experience working in a professional services environment preferred.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an Information Security/Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Business or Engineering field; Advanced degree a plus.
- Ability to pass background checks
- Evening or weekend work sometimes required to meet client requirements.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment
- Prolonged computer work daily
- This customer-facing role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and professionalism.
If you are interested in joining our growing cybersecurity team then this may be the right opportunity for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Information or cybersecurity-related: 2 years
Job Locations: Greensboro, NC and Cleveland, OH
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com