Data Breach Response and Investigative Services
Bring in a team experienced in digital forensics and incident response to investigate, contain and remediate a data breach. Ready at a moment’s notice, our experts will forensically preserve evidence and perform an analysis in our secure sandbox environment to uncover important facts regarding the incident.
An organization’s response to a data breach speaks volumes. Depending on the severity, it will be analyzed and scrutinized by many different parties including regulators, lawyers, management, customers, and other stakeholders. They will not only want to know how and why the breach occurred but also the steps that were taken to gather evidence, determine the scope, secure compromised systems, and notify those who were affected.
Responding to a Data Breach
Time is of the essence when responding to a data breach because every second counts when systems are compromised and a company’s reputation is on the line. Organizations in the midst of a data breach may be well-advised to seek the assistance of a trusted partner who has the tools, expertise, and responsiveness to investigate and contain the breach and implement safeguards to defend against another attack.
The incident response team at TCDI works closely with impacted organizations to help answer several questions, such as:
- How did the breach occur?
- What systems were affected?
- What data may have been lost or stolen?
- What steps need to be taken to prevent this from happening again?
Data Breach Response & Prevention Services
Whether developing an incident response plan, investigating a breach, or securing your network, TCDI has customized solutions tailored to your organization’s unique needs. Our data breach response and prevention services include:
- Breach Investigation – Reveal the facts surrounding a data breach and identify an appropriate plan of action.
- Cybersecurity Assessment – Gain a detailed and thorough understanding of cybersecurity risks and remediation actions.
- Policy Development – Create new policies or review / update current policies.
- CISO On-Demand – Get the expertise of a Chief Security Officer anytime on demand.
- Business Continuity – Develop contingency plans for continuing business operations if disaster strikes.
- Penetration Testing – Identify internal and external vulnerabilities and threats.
For more information on data breach response & prevention solutions, please call our Incident Response Team at (877) 840-4357.