Law Firm Cybersecurity
Law firms are entrusted with their clients’ most sensitive information and have an ethical obligation to protect it. In today’s digital world, that means ensuring technical and procedural safeguards are in place to prevent data breaches. Failure to do so can result in catastrophic damage to a firm’s reputation and bottom line.
SecureLaw 365 from TCDI is a service that helps small and medium sized firms take reasonable steps to safeguard confidential information. Designed specifically for law firms, SecureLaw 365 evaluates a firm’s current state of cybersecurity from a variety of angles, including people, processes and technology in order to develop an action plan for improving data privacy.
- Gain access to cybersecurity thought leaders and industry-leading tools at an affordable price.
- Get a holistic view of your current security posture and understand your exposure.
- Develop a prioritized action plan for enhancing data privacy practices.
- Work side-by-side with our experts on implementing your cybersecurity action plan.
- Simplify the process of responding to vendor risk assessment questionnaires.
- Verify to external stakeholders that your firm is proactively safeguarding confidential information.
SecureLaw 365 is comprised of the following bundled services:
- Cybersecurity assessment
- Penetration testing and / or vulnerability scanning
- Managed social engineering (email phishing) tests
- Automated security awareness program
- Chief Security Officer on-demand
- Cybersecurity newsletter subscription
TCDI has a deep understanding of the legal industry’s strict data privacy obligations because we too must adhere to them. As a trusted partner in some of the largest and most complex litigation in the world, our clients require the highest security standards.
The litigation services division of TCDI is entrusted with Petabytes of sensitive client data that is stored in our fully owned and operated 5,000 square foot Tier 3 data center. We work tirelessly to provide safeguards around the Physical, Technical, and Administrative controls that keep client data safe and secure. As such, we have a deep understanding of the legal industry’s data privacy requirements and best practices.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experts today.