Many businesses have been relying on cyber insurance to transfer risk. Consequently, the cyber insurance marketplace is responding with new requirements for businesses to document their cybersecurity defenses, practices and controls.
You could see questions such as:
- Does your business have a cybersecurity incident response plan that is reviewed every 6-12 months?
- Do you have MFA enabled on key systems and your corporate network?
Without establishing certain controls, businesses face increased premiums, higher deductibles, lower coverage limits, and a potential non-renewal.
During this on-demand webinar, Tom MacKenzie and Bennet Whitehouse will share how to avoid the most common cyber insurance renewal issues by sharing how to properly assess and defend your organization’s security. They will discuss:
- The most common questions insurance carriers ask;
- How to prioritize the most common security requirements and implement best practices to mitigate risk; and
- The technology and solutions now required to minimize your premium.