In this webinar, moderated by TCDI’s Damian Durrant, experienced in-house counsel provides practical pointers to help define value beyond reducing outside counsel spend and discuss how to manage litigation to deliver it in ways the organization can understand.
During the on-demand webinar, the panel discusses:
- Defining value in litigation management with associated metrics
- The role of selective, proactive offensive litigation in IP and beyond
- Locating sources of repeat litigation (repeat offenders) in the organization
- Directly supporting business units in supply chain collections contracts
- Working efficiently with outside litigation services vendors
- Avoiding future litigation by collaborating and working early with business units and delivering value day to day